CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0 (ICS), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY DMEADOWS013 AND CONAP
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit the Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
First time flashing CyanogenMod 9 to the Rezound, or coming from another ROM?
- Unlock the device and install a custom recovery. Instructions are available here.
- Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
- Format the system, data & cache partitions of your device.
- Perform a factory reset.
- Flash CyanogenMod.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
- Flash the PH98IMG.zip kernel in HBOOT
Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
- If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
- If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
- Please use Pastebin when possible.
Nightly Builds can be found here http://goo.im/devs/d...013/CM_Buildbot
Newest nightly is 3-29 Nightly 4. It can be found here
3-28 Nightly 3 can be found here
3-27 Nightly 2 can be found here
3-26 Nightly 1 can be found here
REMEMBER TO INSTALL GAPPS ALWAYS AFTER UPDATING ROM.
Google Apps addon:
Latest Version: http://goo.im/gapps
I would like to thank the following people for helping me put this together:
- Joelz9614 for helping out with different files and such
- Drewis for helping me fix the errors I ran into with the tree
- Preludedrew for helping me also with the tree
- And finally Conap. I don't think a simple 'thanks' does enough justice. This project is a joint effort between him and myself. Without his source expertise and java skills, I could have never even built the code.
HTC EVO LTE
Like my work, Give me a 'Thanks!'. Really like it, consider a small donation!