#1 CondemnedSoul

CondemnedSoul

Developer

• Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:01 PM

Posted Image [THEME] Blackened for CM7 Theme Chooser

This theme was originally done for a themed ROM for the Eris by tazzpatriot a long time ago. I decided a while back to put it into Theme Chooser for MDPI devices and now that I've moved to the Incredible I'm working on bringing it to HDPI devices as well. For the most part everything is just about done. There are still a few details that need to be polished to get the Theme Chooser version to where I want it. With that being said, I'm going to put up the link for anyone that wants to check it out. This theme does do ADW, LauncherPro and Go Launcher. Dialer, keyboard and some app icons. There's still a little bit of things that need resizing... Like I said... it's a work in progress. Posted Image

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Blackened For CM7 Theme Chooser
Download the apk and install like an app. Open Theme Chooser and select the theme then reboot.

Use this file with ZipThemer (free in the market), to change your lockscreen sliders to Red, Black and White Iron Crosses. Download the zip file to your SD Card. Open Zip Themer hit +Theme, select the zip file then hit Build It. Zip themer will create 2 flashable zip files, an update zip and an undo zip in case you want to put the sliders back to stock. Reboot into recovery and flash the update zip. That's it Posted Image

Iron Cross Lock Screen Sliders

Hope everyone enjoys this as much as the Eris people have. Enjoy! Posted Image

All donations go towards providing food and homes for stray cats and dogs.

#2 CondemnedSoul

CondemnedSoul

Developer

• Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:01 PM

Reserved for possible add ons.

All donations go towards providing food and homes for stray cats and dogs.

#3 PonsAsinorem

PonsAsinorem

Developer

• Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:34 PM

Great theme. The dark colors are good on battery, too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Theme, CM7, Inc, Incredible, HTC, Droid, Condemned