[ROM] Condemned SupraROM (BETA) 3.0 Sense/AOSP Merge 8/22/2011 - Incredible Development -

[ROM] Condemned SupraROM (BETA) 3.0 Sense/AOSP Merge 8/22/2011

ROM Inc HTC Droid Supra Condemned AOSP Sense

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CondemnedSoul

CondemnedSoul

Developer

• Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

Posted Image [ROM] Condemned SupraROM (BETA) 3.0 Sense/AOSP Merge 8/22/2011

Posted Image

Hey everyone, welcome to Supra ROM!

This ROM is a split between Sense and AOSP, carrying over some of my favorite aesthetic features of vanilla Gingerbread while maintaining a Sense base for a unique experience unlike any ROM available for the Incredible.

**If you like it just post a reply telling me what you'd like to see improved, changed, added, removed, or any bugs that come up.**

This Rom is a port of SupraROM for the EVO3D. Original thread by Empiire can be found HERE

Thanks to Empiire for letting me bring this ROM to the Incredible
Thanks also to and in no particular order:
Wildstang
Joelz
Newtoroot
Nilsp
CyanogenMod

*This is a BETA release of this ROM.
*Most things are working.
*This ROM currently uses the leak Gingerbread Sense kernel, OTA kernel has been causing WiFi issues for me.
*There is also some resizing that still needs to be done but these things will all be addressed soon.
*Any other bugs or issues please report in the thread.

I've tested this using clockwork recovery and recommend using clockwork. To install perform a full factory wipe, wipe cache, scroll to advanced and wipe dalvik. Also always remember to do a backup before flashing. This is a BETA release. Full wipe needed even from previous release!

What doesn't work
Gallery - Use quick pic from market
HTC Music works for music on SD not emmc - Use DoubleTwist or similar market music player for emmc music
Let me know if you find anything else.

What works
Everything else!

Changelog:

8/22/11
MMS fixed, added speed, memory, and sd card tweaks

8/21/11
Camera & Music fixed

8/16/11
Initial release

As always... What you do with your device is on your own free will. Anything that can, may, or does go wrong is your problem no one else's. Don't cry here Posted Image

Download Condemned SupraROM
md5sum: 196693b609e9404aab6bff3396084b39

All donations go towards providing food and homes for stray cats and dogs.

#2 CondemnedSoul

CondemnedSoul

Developer

• Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

Reserved...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ROM, Inc, HTC, Droid, Supra, Condemned, AOSP, Sense