[ROM] Sabotage Sense V1.4 2.3.4 Mixed Sense (2/11/2012) post 2 updated (2/16/12) - Incredible 2 Development -

[ROM] Sabotage Sense V1.4 2.3.4 Mixed Sense (2/11/2012) post 2 updated (2/16/12)

ROM INC2 Incredible HTC Droid Condemned Sabotage Mixed Sense Incredible 2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CondemnedSoul

CondemnedSoul

Developer

• Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:27 PM

Posted Image [ROM] Sabotage Sense V1.4 2.3.4 Mixed Sense (2/11/2012) post 2 updated (2/16/12)

Welcome to Sabotage Sense. This ROM is based on the 5.10.605.9 OTA with a few additions, a little white added and drellisdee's #21 Kernel. From what I've found so far everything in this ROM works. I've also included an optional themed IME_MOD keyboard, wireless tether, and some Sense 3.0 beauty. There are now 3 versions of this ROM. Sabotage Sense which is the base ROM with a black and white theme, Sabotage 666th Sense which has the pulldown animation as seen in the video and Sabotage sic-end Sense which has the full theme but has the notification background animation removed to please the ones that may be offended by it Posted Image (been there done that lol)

The right Rosie button is also redirected to LaunchKey to allow you to choose the function of the button. To set it up open LaunchKey and select your desired function. Or select custom menu in LaunchKey to make your own menu of 8 items to choose from using the right Rosie button.

credits:
stoney666 for coming aboard and helping out with the clock and pulldown animation
trock79
drellisdee
jermaine151
wdfowty
wildstang83
nitsuj17
I know there's others so if I forgot you my apologies.. just let me know Posted Image

As always... what you do with your device is soley your responsibilty. No one here is to blame for anything that may go wrong.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Downloads

Sabotage Sense V1.4

mirror: http://goo-inside.me....Sense_V1.4.zip

Flash this from recovery for stock transition animations

One bug I can confirm is if you choose the weather lockscreen you will get a FC. Flashing nitsuj17's Sense3 patch resolves this. All the other styles work and shortcuts can be modified with no issues.

As always... what you do with your device is soley your responsibilty. No one here is to blame for anything that may go wrong.

All donations go towards providing food and homes for stray cats and dogs.

#2 CondemnedSoul

CondemnedSoul

Developer

• Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

V1.4 Mods and Add-Ons

Sabotaged Compact Rosie - Flash from recovery

Posted Image

sic-end Sense theme R.1 - flash from recovery over ROM

666th Sense R.1 - Flash from recovery over ROM

Wake with volume rockers - Flash from recovery (first boot may take a couple minutes... don't be alarmed)

Flash from recovery
Recent apps in pulldown

The following mods can be flashed from recovery.
CRT on/off animations - adds CRT on/off animations but breaks soft key lights.
Full Throttle - removed the built in data throttle (will cause a FC if you select mobile network settings)
CRT on/off animations with Full Throttle - combination of the above 2 Posted Image

For those wondering what "Full Throttle" is....
Here is a little about this mod:

1. What does this do?
This modifies the services.jar file located in system/framework, that allows you to have an un-throttled data access. You don't have to worry about modifying anything yourself. This only removes the built in android throttle. Your carrier can still throttle data at their discretion.

2. Will this make my Data faster?
In some cases, YES. This has NO effect on actual phone signal. This only takes the throttle off, so you can download, or play games and not have to worry about it hitting a certain peak and lagging from that point on.

3. If I flash this, will it break my phone?
Sort-of. This will cause Force Closes when you try to select Mobile Network in Settings. Thats the only thing you should notice. You can still kill Data with a widget or any other sort-of alternative way you want to. This should not physically harm your phone though.

Changelog:

2/11/11 - Added ICS screen transitions. Updated system apps. Modded framework for super smooth scrolling. Adjusted volume steps from 7 to 15. Adjusted tweaks. I know there's more too....
12/31/11 - Fully optimized all possible apks. Adjusted build prop and tweaks.
12/19/11 - Updated to new OTA, changed base to white theme added more Sense 3.0
12/11/11 - Fixed MMS added stock version with no theme.
12/9/11 - Initial release.

All donations go towards providing food and homes for stray cats and dogs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ROM, INC2, Incredible, HTC, Droid, Condemned, Sabotage, Mixed Sense, Incredible 2