3 replies to this topic

#1 usagi-pire

usagi-pire

Moderators

• Moderators
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

Non Promotional At ALL. Not Advising Hacking... "it's bad" :P
This "old" software named Cheat Engine has been my fav. software for my Hacking/Modding needs. When it comes to 'limited' online game play & flash games (ex: Gaiaonline = SpeedHack, BTD1,2,3,4<, = $$$ and SpeedHack) The Cheat Engine is very fun to use... BUT!!!!

Ever since 3 years ago, this software has been parsed with multiple viruses, says my MBAM.
After installation, I performed a Full Infection Scan by Malwarebytes Pro. 21 viruses after initial installation. Today i installed CE on my laptop. I'm looking at 70 viruses within a 20min connection to the internet.

Their are many people that call me an idiot installing a software twice due to the KNOWN fact it has viruses on it. I was making 100% sure I was accurate. (And my laptop has no info on it anyway + I could disconnect from the internet by pulling the battery out if it came to that.)

Ok so I'm done rambling. If your a lazy reader and you skipped to the end, this will catch your eye...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE!!!! Great Product but has viruses. Do a security scan after initial install and you should be safe... NOT 100% SAFE THOUGH!!!! If you are hacked while using this software, don't say I didn't warn you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Info gathered from Common Sense "my brain", Google, & user experience)
Posted Image

#2 usagi-pire

usagi-pire

Moderators

• Moderators
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

To sum up the end better. You need to do a virus scan every day. If your like me (using an SSD) it only takes a few seconds.
Posted Image

#3 usagi-pire

usagi-pire

Moderators

• Moderators
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:57 PM

UPDATE: (Now to really "dis" what that Web site said about their software) After I scanned and removed the 70+ viruses, the software ran smoother. There was less lag and no worries about being hacked. :)

I still do scans every now and then. No Viruses found yet.
Posted Image

#4 Xxcpgamer13xX

Xxcpgamer13xX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

You get to many virus's on your pc lol thats why yo need to test it in a vm.
Gamer Clan Leader

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Usagi, Cheat Engine, Hacks, SpeedHacks, Virus, Malware, UNGODLY VIRUSs