• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 markous

markous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

Hi there, could you possibly help me to restore my tab-10 back to life. I installed a new firmware to my 7" m7206 android tablet which was great and works but the problem came when i later decided to install new firmware to Tab-10, i forgot to remove the u0 from m7206 previously before installing the new F/W to  my Tab-10 using IUW tool. I attempt to power up but don't get a green light on tablet, all i get is a red light when i insert charger. IUW will turn green after button combo, (back+menu+power) when i connect usb to pc. Is there any possibility you could point me in the right direction of trying to find the right u0, i've attempted a few but to no success. :Confused: I've contacted the seller but i'm still waiting for the F/W. Many thanx and great site

#2 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:38 PM

Thank you for the Site compliment. Unfortuantely when using the burn method of flashing firmware you run the risk of truly bricking the tablet. I am unsure at this time how you would go about fixing the problem since the was a true burn/flash and not an sd flash. Have you attempted to burn another firmware say, the YOSpad version? It comes with the burn tool as well

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

#3 markous

markous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

I shall give that a try and report back, many thanx again Posted Image

#4 markous

markous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:28 PM

Sorry forgot to say i originally installed via sd card and tried to rectify the problem using iuw, i apologize for the confusion, i work nights and just got in :Sleepy: . It hasn't got an internal sd card but has the slot for it, I flashed using button combo via sd card, if that's any help. I have just re-read my 1st post and realised.

#5 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

View Postmarkous, on 28 June 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

Sorry forgot to say i originally installed via sd card and tried to rectify the problem using iuw, i apologize for the confusion, i work nights and just got in :Sleepy: . It hasn't got an internal sd card but has the slot for it, I flashed using button combo via sd card, if that's any help. I have just re-read my 1st post and realised.

Ah I see. Flashing via sd card can not permanently brick the tablet. Unfortunately, the burn tool will :( The burn method is the only way to save it at this point if it's even recoverable.. did you try burning YOSpad yet?

Sent from my S-OFF Rezound using Tapatalk 2.0

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r