Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Makes A Brief Appearance On Amazon And Youtube Showing A Phone Dialer - News -

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Makes A Brief Appearance On Amazon And Youtube Showing A Phone Dialer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan Dizzle

Ryan Dizzle

[android] Chronicles

• [android] Chronicles
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

What was known from the pulled Amazon preorder page and specsheet:

-1.4 Ghz Quadcore Exynous CPU 1gb of RAM
- Integrated S-Pen and S-Pen Suite/Apps
- 10.1-inch  "Super PLS LCD Display" At 800 x 1280 pixels
- 32gb of internal Memory
- sdcard slot expandable to 64gb
- 3.2mp Rear-Camera, Full 720p video, 2mp front camera
- 7200 mah battery
- $549 Price Tag

Posted Image

Release  Date: July 30th

YouTube Surprises

The latest YouTube leaks of the 10.1 affirm some of these specs along with a surprising phone dialer. In the leaked footage, the 10.1 is seen with a Telcel wallpaper. Telcel is a Mexican Telecom. The phone dialer and the Telcel promotion gives some indication that the device will support mobile broadband and possibly the ability to make phone calls.

Posted Image

However, U.S. consumers may have to hold their collective breaths on whether the U.S. variant of the Galaxy Note 10.1 will come with these features as well and whether it will actually come shipped with an Exynous quadcore chip.

The Samsung Tab 7.7 model, for example has call and dial features and an Exynous chip for its international variant. The U.S. variant was locked down and only came with a Texas Instruments OMAP cpu due to LTE compatibility issues. Calling features have been locked out on the U.S. version as well.

Photo Credits And Source Links:

TechnoBloom
TheHimalayan
PhonesReviewUK
UnwiredView
Amazon

Click here to view the article

#2 XRaptor29

XRaptor29

Reptar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

I want one :D 1080p screen would be nice
Posted Image

#3 Ryan Dizzle

Ryan Dizzle

[android] Chronicles

• [android] Chronicles
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:01 PM

XRaptor29, on 17 June 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

I want one :D 1080p screen would be nice

me too ;D. a 1080p screen would make it perfect. i don't know why Samsung is choosing a lower res screen vs. the Asus Prime/Infinity and the iPad2. but then again, this is all speculation ;D