[Rom] Abduction Ics (V1.88A4 & V2.1A3 - Update! 6/24/2012) - Page 2 - Incredible Development - - Page 2

[Rom] Abduction Ics (V1.88A4 & V2.1A3 - Update! 6/24/2012)

Abduction ICS Inc Incredible HTC ROM Android Droid Ice Cream Sandwich

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 cheung

cheung

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:00 PM

That seems to have done it! It was already unchecked (in ROM Control) but I just checked it and then unchecked it, then had someone call while I was holding the phone upside-down and it was all good. Thanks for the help, swear to god I'm such a noob.

#22 cheung

cheung

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

Alright, last one I swear! After installing this last version (v2.1a3) I noticed that the GoogleVoice voicemail playback from the call log no longer works (worked in v2.0a9 I'm pretty sure). You can still select the voicemails but they just go to the playback screen, sit there for a bit, and then go back to the call log without playing them. I was scouring the webs for a while trying to see if there was a fix and I came across this recent issue in the CM9 nightlies that seems similar, but I wasn't sure I could apply their patch. Anyone else having issues? I've tried the simple stuff my simple mind came up with, like un/reinstalling GoogleVoice, un/reactivating GoogleVoice as my voicemail service. I'm thinking about trying to do a complete wipe/reflash the ROM, think it will help at all? Thanks!

#23 Hanger84

Hanger84

Developer

• Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:44 PM

I'll look into it after the weekend. A complete wipe and fresh instll is usually best when you run into problems. It usually helps to narrow down if it's just your phone or not.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Abduction, ICS, Inc, Incredible, HTC, ROM, Android, Droid, Ice Cream Sandwich