Thanks to capychimp, seo, and sng and many others for their work with many fixes and enhancements
Screenshots at the bottom
Both a standard and 3d Version are available at the bottom of this post
- Extended Power Menu (with 4 in 1 reboot)
- Quick Settings tab in notifications menu
- HTC Kingdom lockscreen with buttons and themes - Change in Personalization
- Sense 3.0 MMS/SMS application
- Sense 3.0 USB Menu
- Sense 3.0 Task Manager
- More Sense 3.0 widgets in 3D version
- Polaris Office (replaces QuickOffice)
- Colorized Icons (Based on mine plus thanks to various XDA users)
- Latest Google apps from market
- ES File Explorer
- ROM Manager
- Car panel
- Spare Parts - Use to speed up animations if you like
- XDA Application
- DSP Manager (EQ)
- Check Settings > Applications for what can easily be removed
▪ Clockworkmod Recovery 3.x (184.108.40.206 for Amoled and 220.127.116.11 for SLCD)
▪ Radio 2.x (Try different ones and see which works best for you. I am using 05.02)
▪ hboot 0.92 Required (See this post #635 for hboot 0.92 and instructions)
▪ A Full Wipe Highly Recommended! (Required if this is the first version you are installing)
NOTE: Will not flash over anything but this ROM.
- Copy ROM to root of the SDCARD
- Boot into recovery and install it via the Install Zip from SD card option
NOTE: Be patient on first boot since it may sit for a few minutes
DISCLAIMER: As usual, flash at your own risk and don't forget to backup your current installation before flashing.
NOTE: ClockWorkMod Recovery 3.x required since it is Gingerbread
Version 3.0 >>>> Download
MD5 = 15f74dd0738235625b6767c4860e80ff
Version 3.0 with 3D Carousel >>>> Download (NOTE: If you really want the 3d - Carousel I recommend my full 3.0 ROM)
MD5 = 3c9ebae82d60976f73ad5f30d395decc
NOTE: Runs pretty good especially if you use SpareParts and set animations to fast.
NOTE 2: Fresh install with full wipe required.
IMPORTANT: Won't flash over anything unless I say otherwise. For a fresh install you must be using the correct CWM for your screen type (18.104.22.168 for Amoled or 22.214.171.124 for SLCD ) with ROM Manager or alternatively full wipe in recovery, then install/choose zip from SD Card
RULE OF THUMB: If you choose to flash over without a wipe and have lags, FC's, things missing, or things just don't work right then flash again with a complete wipe
If you are using Google restore for a large amount of apps then expect some lag in the early minutes or hour or so after the install.
If you are experiencing a lot of lag after a fresh install check to see if it is Google restore. Most people don't even notice the option is on when signing into the market.
If you are using any means to restore and that restore is from another ROM suspect what was installed if you are having problems with this ROM
If you are using any means to restore and that restore is from a prior version of this ROM suspect what was installed if you are having problems.
Try different radios to see which one gives you the best network speed and overall functionality. For me it is the 11.19 radio for my area.
Couple of links:
My HTC Rezound ROM's: Here
My HTC Incredible ROM's: Here or Here
My Personal Page: Here