[THEME](Cm7 Theme Chooser) Blue Wolf Theme 1.0 **06/04** - Incredible Themes & Apps -

[THEME](Cm7 Theme Chooser) Blue Wolf Theme 1.0 **06/04**

CM7 Inc Incredible Theme Wolf Blue HTC Droid Android

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SynisterWolf

SynisterWolf

Count's to Potato

• Admin Purp
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

So i have been working for sometime making this and i wanted to share with you guys. Its a blue and black theme for the CM7 theme chooser. I used Waterpolo's theme as a base but i added what i was looking for in a theme.

Thanks to:
Waterpolo
: I used his blue theme as a template to make my own theme.
IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo
: He came up with the idea for the tron rings. He also is always there helping get any request or ideas done for theRootzWiki community.

What's in the theme:
Every icon is themed blue or black to make it look complete.
Bellow is a zip that you will need to run in ZipThemer so you can flash in CWM to finish what the theme chooser could not do.
(I made a guide on how to use Zipthemer. Use this link if you dont know how to use it.)

I will be updating this theme as i find new stuff that people might like. Posted Image Please post request or any questions or bugs you find and i will get to them as the come.
Screen Shots

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

(please use ZipThemer for the zip above.)

#2 SynisterWolf

SynisterWolf

Count's to Potato

• Admin Purp
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

One more

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CM7, Inc, Incredible, Theme, Wolf, Blue, HTC, Droid, Android