Mercury - Android Tab-10 - Flytouch/Superpad 3 - Page 3 - Android Tab-10 Development - - Page 3

* * * * * 1 votes

Mercury - Android Tab-10 - Flytouch/Superpad 3

Flytouch Superpad Mercury Tablet Clone Tab I Like Turtles 2.3 Android Neo is greater than Wolf

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 murillojndem

murillojndem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:25 PM

Hello dude, and thanks for que great post.

I want to know how can i install the real market, instead of this incomplete weird one tha comes wiht it.

I have another issue, when i press home, back + power, nothing happens! What do i do now?

#42 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:48 AM

View Postmurillojndem, on 27 June 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

Hello dude, and thanks for que great post.

I want to know how can i install the real market, instead of this incomplete weird one tha comes wiht it.

I have another issue, when i press home, back + power, nothing happens! What do i do now?

Thanks. What do you mean strange market? The market should have updated to the google plays "PlayStore" which is the most up to date market.

The flash method you speak of only works if the tablet is powered off and plugged into a power source. Try that!

Sent from my S-OFF Rezound using Tapatalk 2.0

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

#43 djrnr03

djrnr03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:16 PM

When I try to perform the flash procedure I get this message.

extracting data failed, please checkyour zSYS.img

Any ideas?

#44 sopepe

sopepe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

Hi everyone. Does any one know how to make the tablet recognize a USB webcam and what program to use to visualize the images in it? I want to mount the webcam on top of a microscope and be able to see the images on the screen.

#45 sopepe

sopepe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

View Postdjrnr03, on 03 July 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

When I try to perform the flash procedure I get this message.

extracting data failed, please checkyour zSYS.img

Any ideas?

#46 paul

paul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:59 AM

hello neo,

pls i need help. I flashed my mercury superpad with a new Firmwire (android2.3_10inch_gpsImapx_20111114_android10) because the old was really slow.

But the thing is, my GSM network is not working anymore, i cannot use the SIM slot as the Tablet cannot search for network. I guess i loaded the wrong Firmwire for superpad with Ethernet port. Apart from this, the tablet works fine.

My specification is thus:

2 TF slot for SD card.

1 USB port

1 3g Sim Slot.( no ethernet slot)

HDMI

the version presently running now is

Model number - Android 10

Android version - V2.3 2011-11-14(401112).

Kernel version - 2.6.32.9 root@jackie-desktop #139

Build number - FRF85B.

Pls can you help with a Firmware and tips for flashing the tablet using a format SD card, that will enable my Network (3g sim slot) instead of the ethernet port i loaded.

Looking forward to your support.

Thanks.

#47 pan2fire

pan2fire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

View Postmurillojndem, on 27 June 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

I was not able to update the market itself but could finally access Google Play on my mercury/superpad 3 by installing a recent Market apk downloaded from the web.
Just google for Android_Market_Update_07-2011.apk , that's the one that worked for me.

#48 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:43 AM

I no longer have this tablet as it has moved on to a better owner. Thus, I will not be able to offer much support anymore as my memory of it begins to fade. For the gsm tablet owner, I'm not sure what I would do in your case. Your best bet would be to try flashing all the firmware provided in links from this thread. Make sure you're only doing ad card flashes and not using the burn tool. Aside frim that, I don't think there is much you can do to fix it :/

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

#49 pan2fire

pan2fire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

Thanks Neo for starting this discussion, expecially on the original slatedroid board where the topic really "exploded". We all learned a lot from it about out tablet.
Sorry to hear you got rid of your mercury.

When I do like you and move to a better android tablet, I'll make sure that I do my homework more seriously before I buy.
I'll select one that has a ready recovery img for nandroid backup. That's the main lesson  for me.

#50 RaymaN

RaymaN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:59 PM

any solution to the wifi?

#51 manctech

manctech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

HELP....
I have tried every rom around and no luck. When I bought my Tab it had several issues including market place not working so a friend flashed it for me with a new rom. Since then the wifi in about device says unavailable and no wifi device will work on my Tab. Anyone know if their is a way to get specific (drivers) and how to install them so the Wifi will work.

Thanks
Paul

#52 manctech

manctech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:47 AM

Sorry it actually said Wifi Mac Address unavailable. Any help greatly appreciated. Not much point having a tablet that only works online with an ethernet connection.

#53 chefb

chefb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:22 AM

Posted Image Hello new here please

Hello all new here looking for help or direction for a cloned fly touch 3
Hardware
Board unknown
CPU ABI: armeabi
Brand: generic
Device: mercury
display: FRF85B
Fingerprint: generic/mercury/mercury/:2.2/FRF85B/eng.root.20111223.132700:user/tst-keys
ID: FrF85B
Manufacturer: unknown
Model: Mecury
Product: mercury

Software

SDK: 8
SDK CODE NAME: REL
SDK Incremental: eng.root.20111223.132700
SDK RELEASE: 2.2
Tags: test-keys
Type: user
User: root
Host: wanghua-desktop

Needing as new of ROM as possible thanks
any help on this is greatly appreciated thank and aplogies if this post is not correct place or posting

#54 pan2fire

pan2fire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:33 AM

Hello chefB,
Your ROM is fairly recent (for a Flytouch 3).
The only more recent version I know of (and have flashed successfully) is from the 23-12-2011. It has Android v2.3 on it.
It is a stock factory ROM and with my tablet both wi-fi and 3G work with that ROM.

You can find it on Neo's thread on the slatedroid board with all instructions for flashing from an external SD car *the best way). The machine name on this ROM is tab10

Even though it is the most recent, it is not the fastest and neatest. I have replaced it with an "Android World" ROM which is in fact older than yours (14-11-2011) and only has Android version 2.2 (I think) although it pretends to be 2.3. It also supports wi-fi and 3G on my tablet. It's main advantage for me is it's general speed, screen sensitivity and smoothness. It's machine name is android10.
This older -but for me better- ROM is on this board, it is the 1st ROM given (as android 2.3 10inch gps Imapx 2011-11-14 android10 )   on the 3rd message by Neo on this board.

If any of the links given no longer works, tell me. I'll upload somewhere.

#55 chefb

chefb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

is there any custom roms out there something ics
and thanks for reply

#56 chefb

chefb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:31 AM

View Postpan2fire, on 05 August 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

Hello chefB,
Your ROM is fairly recent (for a Flytouch 3).
The only more recent version I know of (and have flashed successfully) is from the 23-12-2011. It has Android v2.3 on it.
It is a stock factory ROM and with my tablet both wi-fi and 3G work with that ROM.

You can find it on Neo's thread on the slatedroid board with all instructions for flashing from an external SD car *the best way). The machine name on this ROM is tab10

Even though it is the most recent, it is not the fastest and neatest. I have replaced it with an "Android World" ROM which is in fact older than yours (14-11-2011) and only has Android version 2.2 (I think) although it pretends to be 2.3. It also supports wi-fi and 3G on my tablet. It's main advantage for me is it's general speed, screen sensitivity and smoothness. It's machine name is android10.
This older -but for me better- ROM is on this board, it is the 1st ROM given (as android 2.3 10inch gps Imapx 2011-11-14 android10 )   on the 3rd message by Neo on this board.

If any of the links given no longer works, tell me. I'll upload somewhere.
where did you get your android world rom

#57 nu2droid

nu2droid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:36 PM

Alright... this looks like the place I might wanna be. I have been looking everywhere for info on my cheapo clone tablet and the ones listed here are the closest I have seen. Espescially the one that Chefb has mentioned. Below are the details from my tab. Any info you all could supply would be great. I am looking for a de-bloated simple rom. Mainly to speed this thing up and a custom recovery (i.e. CWM)..

The info listed was gathered by THE ANDROID SYSTEM INFO App.
Also, I know the Tab has the Infotmic IMAPX210BM1-80... (I know this from opening it up and looking).
CPU
Processor: ARMv6-compatible processor rev 5 (v6l)
BogoMIPS: 791.34
Features: swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp java
CPU implementer: 0x41
CPU architecture: 6TE
CPU varient: 0x1
CPU part: 0xb36
CPU revision: 5
Hardware: IMAPX200
Revision: 0000
Serial: 0000000000000000
Frequency stats (time):

BUILDINFO
Android Version: Android 2.2
Release codename: REL
API Level: 8
Bootloader: unknown
CPU ABI: armeabi
Manufacturer: unknown
Hardware: imapx200
Radio: unknown
Board: unknown
Brand: generic
Device: mercury
Display: FRF85B
Fingerprint: generic/mercury/mercury/:2.2/FRF85B/eng.root.20111217.150040:user/test-keys
Host: wanghua-desktop
ID: FRF85B
Model: mercury
Product: mercury
Tags: test-keys
Type: user
User: root

MEMORY
Download Cache Max: 63.98MB/Free:45.97MB
data Max:1.00GB/Free: .89GB
External storage Max: 2.46GB/Free 2.03GB
Total Ram: 437MB
Free RamL 285MB
Threshold Ram: 16.00MB

SCREEN
Resolution: 1024 x 600
Refresh Rate: 61.46
X Factor for DIP:1.0
Density: 160 dpi
Pixel per inch X: 159.5681 dpi Y 160.42105 dpi

#58 pan2fire

pan2fire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:01 AM

View Postchefb, on 06 August 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:

where did you get your android world rom
On this board (3rd message by Neo). It's the ROM given on the second link on my message.

#59 pan2fire

pan2fire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:25 AM

View Postnu2droid, on 06 August 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

Alright... this looks like the place I might wanna be. I have been looking everywhere for info on my cheapo clone tablet and the ones listed here are the closest I have seen. Espescially the one that Chefb has mentioned. Below are the details from my tab. Any info you all could supply would be great. I am looking for a de-bloated simple rom. Mainly to speed this thing up and a custom recovery (i.e. CWM)..
Yes nu2Droid, yours is very close to Cheb's and mine.
The simplest, fastest and smoothest ROM with this machine so far (I think) is the Android World ROM with machine name Android10. It's been placed on this board on the third message by Neo (link given 3 messages above this). It is very basic but quite functional.

I keep a small recovery SD boot card on hand with both the 23-12-2011 Tab10 ROM and the 2011-11-14 Android10 ROM in separate directories (there is just enough room for both on the card). I give links to both of these above.
The recovery SD will flash the one of those 2 that is named "android".

I also keep a backup of all applications prepared with Titanium Backup on the external SD card. That way, rebuilding a complete working system is not too horrendous (still a couple of hours).
I have not found a CWM recovery image for this machine. Tell us if you can find one or make one.

#60 nu2droid

nu2droid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:57 AM

I found and downloaded the 2011-11-14 build, but I am not finding the Tab 10. Where is that one?

Have you tried the 2012-06-04 build?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Flytouch, Superpad, Mercury, Tablet, Clone, Tab, I Like Turtles, 2.3, Android, Neo is greater than Wolf