Mercury - Android Tab-10 - Flytouch/Superpad 3 - Page 2 - Android Tab-10 Development - - Page 2

Jump to content


* * * * * 1 votes

Mercury - Android Tab-10 - Flytouch/Superpad 3

Flytouch Superpad Mercury Tablet Clone Tab I Like Turtles 2.3 Android Neo is greater than Wolf

  • Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#21 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

    Forum Administrator

  • Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

View Postpollo8, on 10 June 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

Neo, your recommendations to install the yopad firmware didn't work left the tablet on the green android, lucky i was able to take out the internal SD and do a copy of another i have. Any other suggestion?

Thanks

I'm afraid not Pollo. Did the tablet even flash the firmware? Like, when you "started it up from the sdcard using the 3 point start up method and then pressing the 3 again when asked" trick? Keep in mind that if it works with flashing the firmware you most likely will lose WiFi connectivity.

-Neo

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

 

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

 


#22 lewickham

lewickham

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationcheltenham uk

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:50 AM

hi guys nice to meet you all i was wondering if anyone could help me.
i brought a superpad running 2.3 tab10 rooted it then installed the russian rom given in the original post but since then i cannot install flash player or bbc iplayer. first off i would like to know if anyone has came accross the same problem and is there a fix? or alternatively is there another rom i can flash with that will not screw my wifi up i have taken all your links but just wondering for advice witch rom works best many thanks!

#23 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

    Forum Administrator

  • Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:01 AM

View Postlewickham, on 13 June 2012 - 07:50 AM, said:

hi guys nice to meet you all i was wondering if anyone could help me.
i brought a superpad running 2.3 tab10 rooted it then installed the russian rom given in the original post but since then i cannot install flash player or bbc iplayer. first off i would like to know if anyone has came accross the same problem and is there a fix? or alternatively is there another rom i can flash with that will not screw my wifi up i have taken all your links but just wondering for advice witch rom works best many thanks!

You are quite lucky in that you were able to retain a working wifi after that rom flash! Is it that you aren't able to find the software or the software won't work on the tablet? If you aren't abke to find it in the market, I can get those apk's for you. Otherwise, you could try flashing the ibex YOSpad firmware.

-Neo

Sent from my S-OFF Rezound using Tapatalk 2.0

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

 

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

 


#24 lewickham

lewickham

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationcheltenham uk

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

hey thanks for the quick reply i have used the ibex firmware its working ok ish flash is working and so is wifi, but it seems very slow is this normal and do you know of any custom firmware? if not do you know where i can get the original firmware from or get a firmware that is compatible with flash 11 i know i have high hopes but its worth asking! thanks again

#25 lewickham

lewickham

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationcheltenham uk

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:31 PM

sorry it is i cant install flash or iplayer i have the apk files just not able to install it says problems may occur

#26 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

    Forum Administrator

  • Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:16 PM

View Postlewickham, on 13 June 2012 - 01:27 PM, said:

hey thanks for the quick reply i have used the ibex firmware its working ok ish flash is working and so is wifi, but it seems very slow is this normal and do you know of any custom firmware? if not do you know where i can get the original firmware from or get a firmware that is compatible with flash 11 i know i have high hopes but its worth asking! thanks again

It's basically the fastest firmware I could find (granted it's slow) and then you just debloat it like crazy. I too can not get ahold of the original firmware. Wish I had an answer!

-Neo

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

 

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

 


#27 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

    Forum Administrator

  • Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

View Postlewickham, on 13 June 2012 - 01:31 PM, said:

sorry it is i cant install flash or iplayer i have the apk files just not able to install it says problems may occur

Well that's a shame :/  Not sure if it's compatible then. This tablet has issues with a lot of apk's unfortunately.

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

 

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

 


#28 mbunal

mbunal

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:04 AM

how can i format /scdard? i reset device to factory settings but there are some file on sdcard still. please help me.

edit: i recovered tablet a few days ago.  it was bricked. now i flashed yospad rom. i made everything totaly blind. but t worked. iam so happy. thankyou very much.

#29 Trocolas

Trocolas

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:49 AM

Hi all, this is my first post.
First of all, sorry for my english.

I bought a new Flytouch 3 Superpad 2 and I can't view any Flash content, it seems that Flash is not supported.
I read that I need to update the firmware, but I can't install it. I downloaded a rom from this forum and followed all the instructions but nothing happends when I turn on the pad, it starts normally but it doesn't install the new firmware. I have a TF Flash correctly formated with the program Formatted 2.0 Panasonic and put into the TF Fash root the 2 files, but it doesn't install anything.

Do I need to root the Flytouch 3 pad first??

This is the information I see in the specifications (with Quick System Information application):
Processor: ARMv6-compatible processor rev 5 (v6l) 791.34MHz
Memory: 437 Mb
Device: Mercury
Model: Mercury
Board: Unknown
Product: Mercury
Bootloader: Unknown
Hardware: imapx200
Release: 2.2
SDK: 8
Build: FRF85B
Resolution: 1024x600
Android v2.3 2012-01-05 (001112)
Kernel: Linux version 2.6.32.9 root@eanghua-desktop # s04
Compilation: FRF85B



Please help me. If you need more information please ask me.
Thank you in advance for your support



#30 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

    Forum Administrator

  • Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

View Postmbunal, on 15 June 2012 - 02:04 AM, said:

how can i format /scdard? i reset device to factory settings but there are some file on sdcard still. please help me.

edit: i recovered tablet a few days ago.  it was bricked. now i flashed yospad rom. i made everything totaly blind. but t worked. iam so happy. thankyou very much.

Awesome! You are welcome.

As far as your sdcard is concerned, are you refering to the external one that you insert on the side of the tablet? Or the built in internal memory? If you go to setting, storage, you should be able to format right there

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

 

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

 


#31 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

    Forum Administrator

  • Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:52 PM

View PostTrocolas, on 15 June 2012 - 04:49 AM, said:

Hi all, this is my first post.
First of all, sorry for my english.

I bought a new Flytouch 3 Superpad 2 and I can't view any Flash content, it seems that Flash is not supported.
I read that I need to update the firmware, but I can't install it. I downloaded a rom from this forum and followed all the instructions but nothing happends when I turn on the pad, it starts normally but it doesn't install the new firmware. I have a TF Flash correctly formated with the program Formatted 2.0 Panasonic and put into the TF Fash root the 2 files, but it doesn't install anything.

Do I need to root the Flytouch 3 pad first??

This is the information I see in the specifications (with Quick System Information application):
Processor: ARMv6-compatible processor rev 5 (v6l) 791.34MHz
Memory: 437 Mb
Device: Mercury
Model: Mercury
Board: Unknown
Product: Mercury
Bootloader: Unknown
Hardware: imapx200
Release: 2.2
SDK: 8
Build: FRF85B
Resolution: 1024x600
Android v2.3 2012-01-05 (001112)
Kernel: Linux version 2.6.32.9 root@eanghua-desktop # s04
Compilation: FRF85B



Please help me. If you need more information please ask me.
Thank you in advance for your support


In order for the firmware to instal, the tablet needs to be plugged into a power source, fully charged, and currently off. Then you need to hold down the Back button, Menu, and power button while it powers on. this will take it into recovery where it will then ask you to press these three buttons at the same time to confirm the firmware flash.

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

 

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

 


#32 mbunal

mbunal

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:45 AM

View PostIAmTheOneTheyCallNeo, on 15 June 2012 - 01:45 PM, said:

Awesome! You are welcome.

As far as your sdcard is concerned, are you refering to the external one that you insert on the side of the tablet? Or the built in internal memory? If you go to setting, storage, you should be able to format right there

there is no format option settings/storage.

i prepared an sdcard from your guide. i copied rom files on it. and inserted right side external sdcard slot.

what is the internal sdcard slot?  how can i use it?

#33 Trocolas

Trocolas

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:20 AM

Hi IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo and thanks for your reply!
Finally I flashed the rom following your instructions and all was OK, but... I can't see FLASH content in any web page.
There's any possibility to see flash content with this tablet?

Thank you in advance for your support.

#34 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

    Forum Administrator

  • Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

View PostTrocolas, on 19 June 2012 - 05:20 AM, said:

Hi IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo and thanks for your reply!
Finally I flashed the rom following your instructions and all was OK, but... I can't see FLASH content in any web page.
There's any possibility to see flash content with this tablet?

Thank you in advance for your support.

So far I have found that you can not... I haven't heard of a fix for it either

Sent from my S-OFF Rezound using Tapatalk 2.0

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

 

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

 


#35 tangana

tangana

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:59 AM

Hi.I Have a problem with my tablet Android Tab10. WiFi is not working. When I Turn on the Wifi, it's appear to scan for Networks for some seconds and then it says "Unable to scan for networks" and the wifi turn off. what can I do for Fix this?. I have 2 units with the same problem. Please Help me with this.

Some info about the tablets:

Model Number: Android Tab10
Android Version: V2.3 2011-09-19 (001112)
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9 root@jackie-desktop 137
Build Number: FRF85B

UPDATE: I did an upgrade of the Firmware with the russian version and it has still the same problem. must i try another version of firmware?

Thnaks for the Help.

#36 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

    Forum Administrator

  • Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:50 PM

View Posttangana, on 21 June 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

Hi.I Have a problem with my tablet Android Tab10. WiFi is not working. When I Turn on the Wifi, it's appear to scan for Networks for some seconds and then it says "Unable to scan for networks" and the wifi turn off. what can I do for Fix this?. I have 2 units with the same problem. Please Help me with this.

Some info about the tablets:

Model Number: Android Tab10
Android Version: V2.3 2011-09-19 (001112)
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9 root@jackie-desktop 137
Build Number: FRF85B

UPDATE: I did an upgrade of the Firmware with the russian version and it has still the same problem. must i try another version of firmware?

Thnaks for the Help.

Unfortunately, no amount of firmware flashing will fix it. Even if you have the proper drivers for that particular internal usb mounted wifi it still won't work. I imagine only the original maker with the original rom could make it work. This is the biggest problem I've found with flashing any firmware with these tablets. the only fix I found cost me $13 USD.

Puchase a Edimax EW-7811Un nano usb dongle and you will have working wifi. It's literally plug and play with our tablet! The wifi range is DRASTICALLY improved and it's barely even noticeable when plugged into the usb port.

This is what it looks like:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

 

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

 


#37 mbunal

mbunal

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:20 AM

how can  disassemble and modify yospad rom?

#38 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

    Forum Administrator

  • Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

View Postmbunal, on 23 June 2012 - 07:20 AM, said:

how can  disassemble and modify yospad rom?

What are you trying to modify?

Sent from my S-OFF Rezound using Tapatalk 2.0

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

 

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

 


#39 mbunal

mbunal

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:09 AM

View PostIAmTheOneTheyCallNeo, on 23 June 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:


What are you trying to modify?

Sent from my S-OFF Rezound using Tapatalk 2.0

I cant update some apps. If i delete via root, i cant find them in market. Already i modified rom via root. But after factory default everything lost. Which is i dont want.

Maybe better rom compile later. Who knows???

#40 tangana

tangana

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:00 AM

View PostIAmTheOneTheyCallNeo, on 21 June 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

Unfortunately, no amount of firmware flashing will fix it. Even if you have the proper drivers for that particular internal usb mounted wifi it still won't work. I imagine only the original maker with the original rom could make it work. This is the biggest problem I've found with flashing any firmware with these tablets. the only fix I found cost me $13 USD.

Puchase a Edimax EW-7811Un nano usb dongle and you will have working wifi. It's literally plug and play with our tablet! The wifi range is DRASTICALLY improved and it's barely even noticeable when plugged into the usb port.

This is what it looks like:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Thanks for your help. i am trying this dongle and see what happen.

i will confirm if this work.

Thank you.





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Flytouch, Superpad, Mercury, Tablet, Clone, Tab, I Like Turtles, 2.3, Android, Neo is greater than Wolf