26 replies to this topic

#21 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:31 PM

View PostPonsAsinorem, on 06 June 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

How about create a  theme sub forum (or something to do with graphics) and put a sub forum for tmobile theme engine (one for CM7 and one for cm9/aokp) and then have them tagged with if it's for hdpi, mdpi, xhdpi, etc? My idea is just brainstorming and not fine tuned, but you get the general idea. That way you get more exposure for theme engine themes and they won't be locked down to a device thread, or duplicated throughout.

I'm going to do this tomorrow

Sent from my S-OFF Rezound using Tapatalk 2.0

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

#22 PonsAsinorem

PonsAsinorem

Developer

• Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:02 AM

Got another idea, and try not to cringe. The top menu bar (or whatever it's called) where it has your username, messages, signout, etc. How about put the Live Chat icon there, so you can see if anyone pops in or out of the chat room while you scroll through the forums?

#23 mbobino

mbobino

Exterminator

• Administrator
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

y'know, that would be really cool. perhaps move the whole navigation to the login bar. maybe have a theme just for that? I really dig the idea pons, good thinking!

#24 SynisterWolf

SynisterWolf

Count's to Potato

• Admin Purp
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:56 AM

View PostPonsAsinorem, on 28 July 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

Got another idea, and try not to cringe. The top menu bar (or whatever it's called) where it has your username, messages, signout, etc. How about put the Live Chat icon there, so you can see if anyone pops in or out of the chat room while you scroll through the forums?

View Postmbobino, on 28 July 2012 - 06:05 PM, said:

y'know, that would be really cool. perhaps move the whole navigation to the login bar. maybe have a theme just for that? I really dig the idea pons, good thinking!

sounds good, i can make a mock theme fore you guys to try and let me know how you like it.

#25 PonsAsinorem

PonsAsinorem

Developer

• Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:11 PM

View PostSynisterWolf, on 30 July 2012 - 09:56 AM, said:

sounds good, i can make a mock theme fore you guys to try and let me know how you like it.

Any progress on this?

Also, I was in the chatroom today. It has an extensive selection of emoticons. But it is seriously lacking a trollface one. The closest I found was :Devil: Android can get by on nothing but trollfaces, if it had to, and drop everything else. Where have all the trollfaces gone?!

#26 usagi-pire

usagi-pire

Moderators

• Moderators
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:21 PM

Ok. I need a sub forum in Viewsonic named Viewsonic G-Tablet Tutorials.
Posted Image

#27 PonsAsinorem

PonsAsinorem

Developer

• Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:10 AM

How about a link to github in your profile, much like the link to YouTube?