16 replies to this topic

#1 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

Welcome to Android Revolutions!!!

This site was born of the enthusiastic spirit of a few friends and has been a long time dream in the making. We are dedicated with providing a family oriented environment wherein friendships can grow and software, ideas, and everything android can be shared. Please take the time to introduce yourself and give as breif or as long of a description about yourself as you like. Also, don't forget to check our Site Rules listed at the far upper left corner of your screen and guests are welcomed in our chat room!

Thank you for coming and again we welcome you!

-Android Revolutions Team

Posted Image

Revolutionizing the Android Community.

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

#2 mbobino

mbobino

Exterminator

• Administrator
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:33 PM

Hi, I'm mbobino.

I cook roms.

'Nuff said!

#3 undarated

undarated

Evo 3D Developer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLynchburg, VA

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

View Postmbobino, on 01 June 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

Hi, I'm mbobino.

I cook roms.

'Nuff said!

What he said!

#4 PonsAsinorem

PonsAsinorem

Developer

• Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

View Postmbobino, on 01 June 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

Hi, I'm mbobino.

I cook roms.

'Nuff said!

View Postundarated, on 01 June 2012 - 05:33 PM, said:

What he said!

You're mbobino, too? Small world.

#5 mbobino

mbobino

Exterminator

• Administrator
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:45 AM

View PostPonsAsinorem, on 01 June 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

You're mbobino, too? Small world.

With as much info as this dude has gotten from me I wouldn't be surprised if he was me.

PS: Undarated, we are a very sarcastic bunch.

#6 Arion

Arion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

Hi guys, I followed IATOTCN from SlateDroid.com. I'm a programmer and a hacker enthusiast. I'm currently learning smali and the DalvikVM (a lot of interesting information). I currently own a  rooted Tab10, and have moderate access to an LG Marquee phone (my wife won't let me root the phone). I'm not exactly adventurous when it comes to trying firmwares though, as I only have one Tab10 at the moment. I do have a promotion coming up, at which point I plan to donate some money as well as buy a few extra Tab10s to play with.

#7 z3ro

z3ro

Hoss (Global Moderator)

• Moderators
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

Hey everybody. I followed Neo from another site, and he made me a moderator here.

I consider myself a fairly advanced user of Android. I've only owned two Android devices (three if you count the Eris on loan from Neo), which are the HTC Incredible, and the Nook Color. I love all things Android (for the most part), and I do know how to work ADB for the most part. I don't shy away from breaking my devices for science.

And be warned: We are a sarcastic bunch, much like mbobino said. :D
"Kick the baby, Ike!"
"Don't kick the baby..."
"KICK THE BABY!"
*kick lands, glass breaks, mindless babbling*
"IKE! Bad baby! You broke another window!"

Read more about me at http://www.thewordofjoe.com. I post occasionally.

#8 Mr0ddman

Mr0ddman

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:29 AM

Hi I'm Mr0ddman, long time minion to neo and now moderator here at android revolutions.
Mr0ddman - Moderator

#9 IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

View PostArion, on 02 June 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

Hi guys, I followed IATOTCN from SlateDroid.com. I'm a programmer and a hacker enthusiast. I'm currently learning smali and the DalvikVM (a lot of interesting information). I currently own a  rooted Tab10, and have moderate access to an LG Marquee phone (my wife won't let me root the phone). I'm not exactly adventurous when it comes to trying firmwares though, as I only have one Tab10 at the moment. I do have a promotion coming up, at which point I plan to donate some money as well as buy a few extra Tab10s to play with.

Glad you could come! I Plan to re-create the thread here tomorrow (Monday).

-Neo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tampered, S-OFF, Running Android 4.0.3 ICS

CleanROM Developer Edition 1.4

Radio 1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r

#10 usagi-pire

usagi-pire

Moderators

• Moderators
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:00 AM

Well. I've been a follower (Minion) Of many peeps now. (Neo, rowwor, Stang, and so-on)
I'm tethering from several web sites now and glad to be.
I am a people person who loves to chat in the "Chat Box" and I'm a little bit of a Beta Tester.
(I'm a newb when it comes to hacking)
I would love to learn anything PC related (Windows & Linux, not MAC (Can't afford it))
I also know the basics to modding, rooting & NVFlashing a GTablet.
Hope to get to know all off you. :)
Posted Image

#11 Sirknifealot

Sirknifealot

Global Moderator

• Moderators
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

Good evening,

Nice to meet you all and happy to make your acquaintance.
Although most of you might not hear much from me you can rest assure I will be lurking in the shadows, Chat, Messages, from time-to-time. Since December of 2010 is the first time ever I have used a smartphone, HTC Droid Incredible, or had any interest in the technology. Still loving this phone and most likely will be waiting until December-January before thinking about purchasing another phone. Currentlly I cannot Theme, Mod, Dev, etc. and have only Neo, Wolf and a few select other individuals to thank for their patience with helping me through firgureing out/directing how to mess around with my phone UI or otherwise related modding to get where it is to this day and also why I have signed up as a member to this site. If I do have an answer to anything I will help wherever needed, which atm is not very broad but hopefully in time will change. To expand further, there was mention of a privacy policy so......+1

I can be a friendly individual, usually always since I do not engage in name calling or heated debates, and everyones opinion is welcome in my mind and will be taken into concideration unless you are engaging in heated argument for which one might only speak ill of others or myself because I/others do not conform to your views wether it has to do with religion, "facts" you were taught in school and hold as truth, the meaning of patriatism, etc. I can be a little nutty when it comes to rules, rights, thruth's, propoganda and things of the like but if you find that I express myself to much for one's liking just inform me of your uncomfortable standing and I will re-evaluate how I approach the conversation.

Posted Image

#12 Kristopher-Riv

Kristopher-Riv

Moderator/Social Boi Guru

• Moderators
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:44 PM

Hello,

Let's see my name is Kristopher and I am 24 I am a very outgoing person and love talking to anyone! Also love finding new friends as well.

I am a huge Android Geek anything android I love. I enjoy helping people as much as I can so don't be scared to ask me for help or simply just talk to me :-)

I have my own Blog http://randomsbykristopher.me well I guess it's not really a blog more like a site where all my pictures go ha-ha, sometimes you will find my rants on there about something or a app but not often.

I am also on twitter feel free to follow me if you would like Kris_WasHere

Sincerely, Kristopher

Sincerely, Kristopher-Riv
Forum Moderator - Android Revolutions -
Site Rules

~~> Contact Me <~~ I Google+ I Moderator Team Thread

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 blue71

blue71

Helper

• Helpers
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:50 PM

Hey guys I'm Blue or LimeGreenBlue according to Neo.  I've had about four or five android devices since they've been out.  I Currently have a Motorola Atrix 4g, a rooted Kindle Fire running a custom rom, and my Tab10 that I hope to get some more development out of here.

Oh I also have a Mac and I love to party.

That is all.

#14 usagi-pire

usagi-pire

Moderators

• Moderators
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:13 AM

WOOT WOOT!!!!! :Skull:
Posted Image

#15 cadete49

cadete49

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:58 AM

hello am here to learn

good life for all

#16 SynisterWolf

SynisterWolf

Count's to Potato

• Admin Purp
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

View Postcadete49, on 08 August 2012 - 08:58 AM, said:

hello am here to learn

good life for all

welcome.

#17 shrike1978

shrike1978

Moderator / Developer

• Super Moderator
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

*waves*

I hang out in the chat a lot and bug SynisterWolf, so I'll make my presence known here too.

I pretend to be a dev on the HTC Rezound.  I have one ROM out currently on that other really big site, and one in development that's going to be posted on this site when it's ready.

Also, I need an avatar here.

My HTC Rezound ROMS:
CounterShrike (Heavily modified CM9 - Aroma Installer) - PAC-Man (CM10/AOKP/Paranoid Android hybrid - Coming Soon)

Learn to compile CM9 for your HTC Rezound

All of my work is open source: My Github

Donations are never expected, but always appreciated.

Posted Image